GateSentry is a complete Web Filtering suite built with Golang that could be used on any platform or Operating system. These include Windows/Linux/Mac/FreeBSD, it even supports the ARM architecture and works flawlessly on the Raspberry Pi. It contains its own proxy server which supports both HTTP and HTTPS filtering.
More features include:
- GateSentry has its own built in web based interface which is powered by ReactJS.
- The proxy server supports user authentication with state maintenance.
- Has the ability to monitor data passing through it and generate data consumption statistics for each user.
- Keyword Blocking allows you to specify certain keywords which if found on a webpage would result in the page being blocked.
- Time Based internet access.
- Over the Air Updates, all GateSentry clients are connected to a central server hosted on AppEngine, where they report their data consumption statistics and check for updates.
Download this project: http://gatesentryfilter.abdullahirfan.com/
The main React.js powered frontend
The administration panel
The Block page
The self service center